Full Time Hostel General Manager Wanted - South East London - UK, close to Greenwich and London Bridge
INTROHoliday Estates Group
Location: London, UK
Salary: £23,000 per year
Approximate Start Date: July 1st 2017 (Training would be provided from June 2017)
Holiday Estates has an exciting opportunity for an experienced or up and coming Hostel General Manager to lead the team of our flagship 82 beds boutique hostel located in New Cross, South East London, UK.
Our Company provides lodgings for international travellers, interns and young professionals through a network of boutique hostels and residential properties located in London and New York City. Operating since 2009, we are a growing, forward thinking business, striving to offer friendly and secure accommodation for the FIT market while catering to mid-sized groups and Families.
Customer satisfaction is a core objective to us: We aim at developing a motivated front desk/housekeeping team to drive both revenue and engagement.
Holiday Estates is looking for a suitable candidate to help move the Business forward into Summer 2017 and beyond.
This position is fit for someone with experience in managing a similar sized establishment (minimum 2 years). They must have the capability, enthusiasm and self-motivation to run the business successfully within our value proposition.
They should possess clear communication skills and lead their team through proactive, hands on management.
The Candidate should:
• Demonstrate a systematic and diligent approach in seeking to exceed the business objectives on a daily-basis.
• Administer and implement daily operational tasks and procedures efficiently to a high standard.
• Ensure operational costs provide best value to the business and are maintained in line with budgets.
• Ensure customer service and experience remains a core element of the business through focus and improvement.
• Help maximise accommodation and ancillary revenue streams.
• Supervise and motivate front desk and housekeeping teams while developing staffing policies in line with the Company’s vision.
• Ensure building, furnishings and fixtures are well maintained/kept to as high a standard as possible.
• Effectively implement company policy and procedure in all its aspects.
Terms, Salary and benefits
40 hours per week on 9am-5.00pm basis. 28-day holidays (including Statutory). Five-day week rota Monday to Friday with an 8-hour shift and half hour break.
Starting salary: £23,000 per year (Gross)
UK/EU work authorization (or British Citizenship) are essential.
Proficiency in at least 1 foreign language would be a bonus.
Send your CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on location at our New York City Offices or remotely via Skype/Facetime
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED323A New Cross Rd, London SE14 6AS, UK
Job first posted: 05 April 2017
WORKER SKILLS WANTED
Computer Tech Support (Mac)
Greeting / Helping Travelers (Concierge)
Hostel Reception / Front Desk