Pre-Opening Manager for wombat's CITY HOSTELS Head Office
You love to travel and spend time in foreign cities, while you are also looking for a great challenge and responsibilities?
You have experience in managing projects and coordinating a project team?
You are a confident and convincing personality, a highly structured and organized worker and find yourself calm and rational in situations perceived as stressful by others?
wombat’s CITY HOSTELS is hiring a Pre-Opening Manager to manage and coordinate all pre-opening processes for our upcoming new hostels.
- Setting up the pre-opening project plan, including deadlines and milestones, which will be the basis for all new openings
- Coordinating the timely execution of all tasks by the local team and the head office team
- Negotiating supplier and service provider contracts (FF&E, insurances, etc.)
- Ordering and acceptance of all goods and services
- Fulfilment of all legal requirements for permits, maintenance guidelines, hostel inspections, etc.
- Press inquiries
- Labor permit for the European Union
- Perfect English and German skills
- Willingness to travel for 2-3 months at a time
- Experience in project management
- Highly organized and structured
- Ability to work independently and coordinate others
- Excellent time-management with ability to successfully prioritize duties
Additional Desirable qualifications
- Further languages
- Work experience in the hospitality industry
- Common understanding for technical aspects of a ho(s)tel operation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer skills and ability to adapt to new programs easily
- Driver’s license
Place of work: Vienna
Working hours: 40h/ week
Salary: According to collective agreement
Willingness to overpay according to qualifications
Start of work: April 1, 2018
Send your application, including a motivational letter and your CV to
Sophie Guschlbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for applications is Friday January 12, 2018
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED7 Dock St, London E1, UK
Job first posted: 08 December 2017
Updated: 08 December 2017