Work Exchange Opportunity
INTROOur hostel is a small 25 bed hostel tailored to travelers exploring Alaska and it’s glaciers, mountains, and backcountry. This position is ideal for people who love the outdoors and meeting travelers from around the world. Staff and owner are outdoor enthusiasts and happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys greeting and socializing with guests.
- Sharing advice on local hikes, restaurants, and nightlife.
- Basic computer skills to register guests in person and over the phone.
- Basic housekeeping including cleaning and preparing beds. Cleanliness is a priority.
Location: Mid-town Anchorage, walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars, and live music.
- Work Exchange: 20 hours per week. (at least a 2 week commitment required)
our website will give you a good description of who we are: www.basecampanchorage.com
Email Resume to email@example.com
Learn more about us on our website at www.basecampanchorage.com
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED1037 W 26th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
Job first posted: 25 January 2016