Work-In-Live-in Beachfront hostel in Mauritius Paradise Island
INTROAn experienced live in hostel staff(single or couple)required for a new hostel opening shortly in Mauritius Paradise. An excellent opportunity for an outgoing, motivated, natural host with responsibility for the complete running of the hostel.
You will be in charge of reception, kitchen, small bar, inventory control, cleaning and maintenance.
- 22 years old or older and educated to graduate level
- Fluency in English with excellent speaking and writing skills
- Previous experience in reception, customer service, management, hospitality
- Enjoys interacting and meeting people from different countries
- Trustworthy, honest and prepared to do anything and everything that is necessary to get the job done!
- Excellent computer literacy and competence in MS Excel, Property Management Systems, Online Bookings and Social Media
Interested candidates should forward their CV and a cover letter stating why they are interested in the position and why they would make a suitable candidate. Please include details of marketing and advertising experience and what specific Property Management Systems, booking channels and social media platforms you are familiar with. Position is expected to start early March. We offer single volunteers a bed in a 2 dorm bed with breakfast and couples a private ensuite room withbreakfast . If the candidate proves him/her self, there is opportunities to be a part of future expansion and growth plans. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Job first posted: 08 February 2018
Updated: 08 February 2018
WORKER SKILLS WANTED
Building Maintenance & Repairs
Event Planning / Hosting
Greeting / Helping Travelers (Concierge)
Hostel Cleaning / Housekeeping
Hostel Reception / Front Desk
Murals & Art
Painting & Varnishing
Social Media Marketing
Video / YouTube Production
Web Blogging & Writing