WITH AS HOME LANGUAGE CAFE & HOSTEL VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA
INTROI am currently running a hostel and the language cafe near the beach side called Haeundae
Looking for the people who can help me.
If you have worked / stayed in a good hostel, you already know it's like the best parts of your journey with a more international crowd.
This is a fun city, with more to do than most people expect.
Our past & current staff often stay longer than planned because they feel this is a great place to:
• Make new friends & world travel contacts!
• Improve social skills!
• Improve your target languages!
• Learn / improve one of the many other languages always spoken here by native speakers!
• Enrich social life - meet and party with young travelers from every continent!
• Learn to cook international dishes, run a bar, organize & lead tours & activities!
• Enjoy an exciting and unique lifestyle very different from the normal thing at home!
• Get experience and recommendation letters for school or future work!
• Explore the surrounding cities from Busan
• INTERNSHIP CERTIFICATE and REFERENCE AVAILABLE
• VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA
• Unlimited rice & bread provided
• Mostly more than 20 volunteers working together
• Female dorm available
• Making Korean friends
• Weekends off
My main interest is international business, and I would like to work with the
people who are creative and active
Exchange at our Hostels is a great opportunity to work and live in a friendly atmosphere where you can meet people from around the world while having fun on the job. In exchange for 4 hours a day from Mon. to Fri. in a variety of tasks—ranging from front desk duty, to housekeeping, to administrative work
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Job first posted: 16 July 2017