DCMA - COPYRIGHT, THE DCMA & TAKEDOWNS
Hostel Managment International, LLC (HMI) will respond to legitimate requests under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). We retain the right to remove user content on HMI owned or controlled websites or software platforms that we deem to be infringing the copyright of others. If you become aware of user content on an HMI controlled website or software platform that infringes your copyright rights, you may submit a properly formatted DMCA takedown request (see 17 U.S.C. § 512) to us.
Misrepresentations of copyright infringement can result in liability for monetary damages. You may want to consult an attorney before taking any action pursuant to the DMCA. Any DMCA request should be sent to this contact information:
Copyright Agent Hostel Management International, LLC 334 Kearny Street, #300 San Francisco, CA 94108 email@example.com
Please send our Copyright Agent the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- The URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
It is HMI policy to close the accounts of users we identify as repeat infringers. We apply this policy at our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, such as when a user has repeatedly been charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.