Hostel in center of Lisbon seeking Winter/Spring/Summer staff members for 2016 season February 1st- May 1st, May-August!
Hostel in the center of Lisbon, Portugal is currently looking for reception staff members for the 2016 season. If you enjoy making new friends and appreciate customer service in a family environment, this may be the opportunity for you! The job is available beginning February 1st, 2016 through May 1st, 2016. 3 month commitment necessary for all day time staff.
We are looking for candidates interested in learning more about the inner workings of a hostel. Individuals who are responsible, positive, capable of multi-tasking, and interested in working in a fun and diverse environment are an absolute must and preferred. Attention to details, customer service, and open-mindedness are crucial to becoming a team member at our hostel. Tasks will include cooking breakfast/dinner, check-ins and check-outs, managing bookings, having fun with guests, helping guests with information, meeting new people, and light cleaning.
Interviews available upon request.
The perks are as follows:
- Free Accommodation
- Meals (breakfast and dinner)
- A unique and amazing life experience
- Living on the cheap in an awesome city
If you are interested in interviewing for the available positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a copy of your CV and answers to the following questions:
1) Are you legally able to work in the European Union?
2) When would you be able to start working?
3) How long would you be available?
4) What do you hope to take away from this working experience?
5) Have you ever stayed or worked at a hostel in the past?
6) What languages do you currently speak?
We hope to hear from you!
Urban Garden Hostel Family
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Job first posted: 13 January 2016