Hostel Job (Work Exch & Paid) in Santiago, Chile.
INTROIf you are sociable and like hostel environment, this is for you. This is an ideal opportunity for young graduating students (20's to 30th) of Hospitality, Tourism, Languages, Business, Journalist, Public Relations or anyone who wants to do a work exchange or paid Internship in a fun hostel in Santiago.
You will be doing most typical hostel task: reception, managing reservation channels, updating website info, doing some accounting, business reports, organizing entertainment activities, sometimes help with cleaning & breakfast, replacing other staff members, doing group quotations, etc, etc.
- Starting : March 2016.
- Minimum of about 5 to 6 months commitment.
- Lodging and breakfast included.
- Plus some extra Salary (enough to cover food and other expenses in Santiago).
- Extra money can be done on tour sales.
- Fluent in English. Some Spanish knowledge or any additional language (Portuguese, French, etc) a plus.
- Some web knowledge, digital marketing, social media much better.
- Hopefully some experience in hospitality and reservation systems.
- Very sociable and flexibility to do any hostel job required.
If you are interested, please send an updated resume asap, with picture, clearly indicating date available to start, nationality, age and Skype name to arrange an enterview to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Saludos from Santiago!Hostel Owner
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Job first posted: 13 February 2016