Manager in a 60-bed hostel in Belfast, Northern Ireland
INTROYour own room at the hostel if needed. Experience necessary. We need someone who is smart, has common sense and can learn fast. General computer knowledge necessary (we use backpackonline and google spreadsheet mainly). It is long hours and hard work. If you are lazy, please do not reply. Please also do not apply if you can't work under pressure or are a slow-learner.
We are looking for people to actually run the place. Not just a worker who only knows a little bit more than a normal staff. Paying £200 - £300 a week depending on experience. For the right person, there is very good future job opportunities and ways to advance their career. We are a big company that owns other businesses as well in Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Only welcome people who can work legally in the UK.
Job duties include but not limited to -
1. recruiting and preparing rota for a team of up to 8 volunteers
2. prepare and serve breakfast
3. cleaning and changing beds
4. check-in people correctly by telling them about the hostel and about the surrounding area
5. prepare and serve dinner
6. make guests feel like home and enjoy their stay
7. process bookings correctly in the system, check on volunteers' work, answer guests' enquiries
8. stock control
9. training volunteers
We are looking for someone to start ASAP. Please only apply if you can stay for 6 months or more. In your email please include -
1) when you can start and how long you are planning to stay with us
2) your previous experience including names of and links to the hostels that you have worked in and for how long
Paid Hostel Staff
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED121 Fitzroy Ave, Belfast BT7 1HU, UK
Job first posted: 07 September 2016