Pub/Hostel Manager-Leader in London
INTROA new backpacking hostel/pub near Camden Town in London is currently looking for an individual to create,lead and manage a small team in order to start this new adventure.
Responsibilities may or may not include:
• Reception duties and other ad hoc responsibilities, including but not limited to meeting and greeting all visitors and ensuring they sign in/out of the premises
• Managing and updating booking system
• Ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times through the prompt handling of guest queries, complaints in a friendly and efficient manner
• Managing telephone and email queries as per company standard of service
• Taking correct payments and accurately maintaining guest accounts, invoices and financial records
• Liaising with external booking agents if necessary
• Booking and arranging travel when required
• Helping to run the bar by serving drinks to guests and outside visitors
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
• have previous experience in a hostel/hotel/pub
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Possess excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Fluency in English is a must
• Be a team player with the ability to multitask
• Must be able to work efficiently under pressure
• Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
Accommodation may be provided within the hostel, salary will be discussed in person. Minimum commitment 6 months.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and wish to apply please forward your CV to the email provided below and if we believe you fit the criterias we would set up an interview face to face.
email: email@example.comHostel & Pub established 2016 in Chalk Farm,London
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Job first posted: 19 March 2016