Receptionist for hostel in Bologna
INTROWe_ is an Italian chain of design hostel. We have two hostels, in Bologna, near the train station, and in Venezia, in an ancient monastery. We provide accommodation, both in private rooms and shared dorms, in charming locations at affordable prices.
We_ hostels offers comfortable rooms and chill-out areas, unique and functional design, an international and dynamic atmosphere.
Our hostels provide a bar service, supported by the front office staff.
We are looking for a Receptionist (night shift and daily shift) for the hostel in Bologna, that will work under the supervision of the general manager and in line with the objectives and values of the company.
• Check-in and check-out
• Make and manage reservations
• Answer to phone calls and e-mails
• Prepare breakfast buffet and take care of it (refill food and beverage, cleaning, ecc.) from 7 to 10 am
• Support bar service during the opening hour of the hostel’s bar
• Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on the phone, online.
• Assist in the coordination of housekeeping
• Welcome guest in a friendly way, manage their requests and complains, provide them with all the information needed on the hostel and the city
• Good knowledge of English and Italian
• Excellent relational skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work in team
• Previous experience in hostels is a plus
• HACCP certification is a plus
• You’re legally allowed to work in Italy
• You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
• Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
• You build and lead motivated, happy teams like a natural
Shifts are from 7 am to 3:30 pm and from 3 pm to 11:30 pm in the day and from 11 pm to 7:30 am in the night.
Paid Hostel Staff
WHERE WE ARE LOCATEDVia dè Carracci, 69, 40129 Bologna, Italy
Job first posted: 27 September 2016
WORKER SKILLS WANTED
Event Planning / Hosting
Hostel Reception / Front Desk
Social Media Marketing
Web Blogging & Writing