Shift Manager/ Bartender Required For a Busy Backpackers Hostel in Brighton,UK
INTROExciting opportunity for switched-on, cool, intelligent individual wanting to learn hospitality industry.
We are busy backpackers hostel, based in Brighton and looking for a team member to join our fun, diverse and multicultural group.
Salary or hourly pay in line with national living wage. Full benefits - paid holidays, contract. Full training given.
Requirements for the role:
- fluent spoken/written English;
- other languages are bonus;
- availability 7 days per week (schedule is rota based);
- availability to work 10 hour shifts;
- proactive with routine tasks;
- ability to work with little supervision and confident in using own initiative;
- calm under pressure;
- ability to cope with possible challenging situations;
- confident when talking to new people both face to face and on the telephone;
- hard working;
- legal to work in UK;
- experience in a bar is required
Duties to include but not limited to:
Checking guests in/out
Replying to booking enquiries by e-mail and telephone
End of day cash-banking procedure
Managing cleaning and housekeeping staff
Cleaning common area
Breakfast set up
Full CV is required, otherwise applicant will not be considered for the role.
Paid Hostel Staff
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED36 Richmond Pl, Brighton BN2 9GB, UK
Job first posted: 13 October 2016
Updated: 18 April 2017
WORKER SKILLS WANTED
Event Planning / Hosting
Hostel Reception / Front Desk