Work like a captain, Party like a Pirate!!!
INTROA little more about us:
We are a small 28 bed hostel located in the heart of the Santurce District in San Juan Puerto Rico. Santurce is famous for its nightlife, as well as its art scene. Our hostel is located less than 10 minutes away from the famous Condado Beach and Tourist Area. We are also on the bus line that goes directly to Old San Juan, as well as the train station. We are looking for backpackers, and anyone who wants to work like a captain and party like a pirate!
Our Hostel is currently looking to fill openings for positions in our front desk/ Reception. If you are interested in applying please read the following.
All volunteers will be asked to work four 7 hour shifts per week. All shift duties include:
• -Basic reception (Check in / out procedure)
- Housekeeping as needed.
• -Constant contact with our guests, ensuring they make the most out of their trips to Puerto Rico!
• -General Upkeep Projects around the hostel.
• -Hosting Social Events
Your benefits include:
- Housing in our staff apartment. This apartment is shared by all 6 volunteers. It is located just two houses away from the hostel.
- Access to the hostel kitchen
- The staff is given $50 per week for grocieries in the house which is split amoung those working.
- Free wi-fi at the hostel
- Breakfast every day
- At least two day trips to different parts of the Island during your stay
- Access to a network of free dorm accomodations in hostels around the island while you are working, so that you can travel around and really see Puerto Rico
- Free Laundry during your stay
In order to volunteer all applicants must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Speak fluent English ( Bilingual in Spanish is a HUGE Plus)
- Must have a cellphone with active service while in Puerto Rico
- Must be a US Resident or Enter the US on your own terms. We cannot sponser anyone coming looking for a work visa
- Be a team player, and an adventurer looking to get out and explore Puerto Rico!
Hope to hear from you soon
“Work like a captain, Party like a pirate”
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED1050 Calle Mariana, San Juan, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico
Job first posted: 28 June 2016