Hi everyone! My name is Silvia Ortigosa Celdrán, I studied a degree in “Information Science and Documentation” and a Degree in “Advertising and Public Relations” at the University of Murcia, Spain. I studied many courses for five years, I took some courses about graphic design, how to create Web sites with Wordpress, documentation and communication. I have some experience working as a librarian in the Regional Library of Murcia, in which I developed several tasks at the regional fonds, newspaper library, cataloguing and lendings departments and solving readers´ queries. Between 2009 and 2013 I developed tasks as a secretary and I also worked in a private clinic. From April 2013 to the beginner of January 2014 I worked as a volunteer (EVS) in Info Front Prilep NGO, cooperating and working in a magazine, doing office work, teaching graphic design and Spanish. Currently I am cooperating with some magazines writing articles and working as a Community Manager and Web Content Manager in “dipe4x4.es”, in the communication area. I love travelling and meeting new people. I would love to work abroad and to live a new experience at the same time I learn, help and grow as a person. My email is: [email protected] I am ready for the action! Do not hesitate to contact me!

• Comments

Related Pages