Hello, I do hope everyone is well. It is great to be on here! I am a fun loving mystical professional magician, writer and spiritual workshop facilitator. I love sharing enriching times with people, learning from and just being with others. In the UK I have been a professional entertainer for over 10 years, I also have written a number of books on performance magic and one on Druidry and chaos magic. My wife and I are embarking on a backpacking adventure across Europe, the aim to work our way around, allowing for enough time to enjoy and relax as well. I also will be working on a writing project called the A Mystery Shared project. The aim is to explore and push the boundaries of performance magic and look at the dynamics of sharing mystery on a social and psychological level. So I will be performing a lot whilst on the road as well. Details of the project can be found here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2085061797/a-mystery-shared I am looking for hostel work/ bar work anything that can help keep the adventure going. I have worked in care in the past so looking out for people and general household duties, bed making etc is a delight. Sometimes by keeping it simple we find the true richness of life. So if you have need of a magical individual to come and work for you, or if you have any advice on travelling and working do not hesitate to get in touch. It will be a delight to hear from you.... Walk with Wonder Rob www.walkwithwonder.co.uk

• Comments

Related Pages