Located south of the Dead Sea, Shkedi’s CampLodge is a place for hosting backpackers, families and small groups in a remote desert village. Travelers at the camplodge are bound to have a unique experience in a place that cherishes and compliments nature and the beautiful atmosphere of the desert. The camplodge offers private wooden cabins and stylish bungalows/lodges (dorms & private), all built and designed by the owner Gil. In the camplodge you can also find clean, roomy and well designed toilets & washrooms (with hot showers), several barbeque grills, seating & dining areas under the acacia trees and an equipped kitchen with a cooking stove and refrigerators for storing your food and drink. At the end of a full traveling day, our guests can have a cup of tea by the central bonfire, or enjoy a cold beer in our desert bar. Free WiFi is available within the camplodge as well. In addition to lodging, we also offer guided Jeep tours in an air-conditioned desert vehicle, to take you to those magical places you will not find on the map or be able to reach with a standard set of wheels. Staying at the campLodge, you have easy access to several exciting sites and attractions (for hiking or riding). We are looking for volunteers to help in the daily work of the camplodge, from hosting travelers, setting the bonfire, cleaning and arranging the place, helping in fixing malfunctions and anything else needed in the daily operations. We are looking for hard working people who love meeting people from all over the world, and appreciate life close to nature. The volunteers work 6 days a week at various hours and are expected to stay for a minimum of one month. You will get free accommodation (2 people per room) next to the camplodge in the village itself, and get some pocket money for purchasing food ingredients for youself. You will enjoy free WIFI in the camplodge as well as join jeep tours and other activities offered in the camplodge or in Neot Hakikar village.

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

Clarafh

9 years

Hi! I am a student looking for a summer internship during the months of July or August and I would be interested in your offer, I searched for information about Shkedi’s CampLodge and I would love to work in your hostel.

My name is Clara Forner and I am 20 years old. At the present time I am studying a degree in Biochemistry in the Autonomous University of Barcelona. I consider myself as a friendly, energetic and hardworking person who loves traveling to new places and learning about other cultures. Furthermore, I want to meet people from all around the world and live new experiences. This is why I wished to apply for this job.

I worked as a secretary in an office and although I don't have much more experience in the area I think I am a person who learns very easily and quickly.

I speak as a native languages Catalan and Spanish. In addition, I have the B2 certificate of English and I am starting to study French.

I attach my CV to this message and I am willing to give you more information if necessary. You can contact me via email: [email protected] or via Skype: claraforner

I look forward for your reply. Thank you in advance.
Clara Forner.

Anonymous's picture

JASZEK

9 years

Hello,

We are Agata and Piotr. I graduated archeology last year, and Piotr is a geology student.
We've read your offer with big interrset, because Israel is our travel destination from the long time. And your place looks so beautifull! We are both people, who enjoy staying close to the nature. We love mountainwalking, and travel whenever we have free time. That is why we decided to apply for the job, you offer.
We are free from middle of July, and could stay till the end of August, maybe also for September. We are both hardworking, and have experience in working as a team, once we volunteered in archeological excavations together.
We attach our CV's, and hope to hear from you.
Regards!

Agata and Piotr

Anonymous's picture

fede1983

8 years

Hello

I read your ad where looking for volunteers , I am available from 30 December 2015 to 27 March in 2016.

I have already gained experience in the field , I speak very good English ( with IELTS certificate ) , Italian ( Native ) and German .

I graduated from the institute 's professional tourism obtaining a diploma as a technician of the tourism and also as one of the tourism operator .

See you soon

Federico

[email protected]

Related Pages