Traveling is not only my life, but my passion as well. I love the hostel environment and the concept of bringing travelers all over the world together; to enjoy a genuine backpacking experience is what truly puts a smile on my face. I have dreams of opening my own hostel one day, but until then, I would like to work for some of the best - to truly gain some experience and learn the "behind the scenes" process of the business. I am currently in Amsterdam, and would prefer a job somewhere in the Netherlands, Portugual, or Germany, however, I am open to ANY country in Europe so please do not hesitate to contact me with any offers! I can be anywhere in Europe in just a few short days :) Who I am: I am Connor, 24, from St. Louis, Missouri, USA. I studied a semester abroad in Australia when I was 22 - and since that time, I have been absolutely addicted to travel. I graduated Arizona State University with a degree in Urban Planning in May, 2014. I then moved to Saigon, Vietnam to teach English for 1 year. At the end of my year, I spent 2 months driving my motorcycle 3,000 KM all across the country. I am sociable, hard working, easily adaptive, highly motivated, and everyday I try to live life to the fullest. I am always keen for new adventure and I love the opportunities to sit down over a cold beer and share travel stories with people from all over the world. I am also active on social media and can help with photography, videography, and social marketing. Countries I have visited: Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, England, Netherlands, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Malayasia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Mexico, Kenya, United Arab Emirates I have a more formal resume if you prefer, however, it's filled with boring real estate mumbo jumbo which is no longer relevant in my life or passions! Let me know if you would prefer that copy or any additional information. I can be reached via email at [email protected] or [email protected] I am eager to hear from you! -Connor Cervantes

• Comments

Related Pages