Panama City hostel residence is looking for a volunteer half day working.Please apply

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

madeirasweethome7

10 years

[quote=losangeles]We are a new hostel in Panama City , we have 10 private rooms and we are looking for a female volunteer half day working.Our location is in a quiet residential area .The person we need has to speak english and spanish , and has to love to share with people our atmosphere. We also organize trips to S. Blas and Taboga island.
Please writo to : [email protected]

Anonymous's picture

skaurys

10 years

Buen día, todavía requieren a una voluntaria para el Hostal? Estoy disponible desde Junio

Anonymous's picture

Josh Hostels

9 years

We are two friends born in Argentina travelling around the world with our radio program. The idea is meeting new people and culture, podcast every tuesday from every single town or city.
We are easy going, independent and responsable we would be the perfect candidate to
• Tourism - hotel internships, travel agencies, natural and cultural tours
• Journalism and marketing - magazines - social media

We are looking for exchange work for housing and food, we will be in Panama on february and stay for a week.

Before this trip I worked as a director for a Spanish school (ECELA)in Buenos Aires for 4 years, and my friend she is a drama teacher, but music is our passion.
I love cooking, my friend loves children, we both like pets.
We speak english and we are willing to work in anything needed.

Email: [email protected]

We would love to hear from you!

Related Pages