Hi all!! My name is Bego and i am a Spanish girl that is living in London for two years. I have been working in a Fuller's pub near Hyde park till two days ago because one month ago I decided that i was ready to get a new and different job. I have been working always with customers and guests and I was working in Spain in a hotel like entertainer for one year . Well the most important for me is traveling . I was traveling around South America alone and it was an experience wonderful and at the same time hard but I had the opportunity to met different people and situations. That was 3 years ago and from that moment I have been always traveling around hostels because when you traveling alone is the perfect place to feel like at home . So I decided that if I like meeting different people and sharing experiences , I wanted to work in a hostel !!! So I am available from this minute , full or part time , and I don't care to work like a cleaner , doing coffee,reception , booking , .... I learn so quick and I promises you that if you give me the chance ...you will not regret. Thank you very much and please call me . Begoña I forgot to say that my smile is my business card.

• Comments

Related Pages