Yassoo, As said, I'm a 23y old girl from the South of Belgium (Liege), French speaker but I have a good command of English, German and Dutch. I'm currently in Hersonissos, I've been working here as an animator in a hotel for two month but my contract is now finished and I'd like to move a bit. I've worked in many places, I've been waitress, receptionist, animator, barmaid, hostess, ... I'd like to move with my boyfriend who's currently a chief animator in a hotel but who's ready to move if we find a nice job close to each other. Hope to get some news from you, Regards, Suzi

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

Bavaro Hostel

9 years

Hey there! We're currently looking for a volunteer for our hostel in Bavaro, Dominican Republic, to start as soon as possible, if you are interested please check out our profile :)
As for the position, we are usually a team of four people, 2 interns (the positions we are seeking to fill), who live in the hostel (free of course) and work rotating 8hour shifts, 6 days a week, this role includes check-ins/outs, maintaining a clean, organized reception area, helping guests with travel information/excursions and occasionally helping to setup a dinner/outing... We pay 200US a month for spending money and provide breakfast, plus you can make commissions on excursion sales. The hostel is located 3 minutes from the beach, as well as a supermarket and several bars/restaurants! Apart from these roles, we have a full-time housekeeper and myself, I manage the overall operations :).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gill

Anonymous's picture

Suzon A.

9 years

Hi!

I'm really interested in working in your hostel, but I couldn't be there before June. I need to check the flights too but I'm in!

Suzon

Related Pages