Hello, I am a Brazilian with 24 year old and degree in Hospitality Management plus Administration. I have plans to travel to Europe soon. I seek to have great work experiences during this period and a better understand about the worldwide Hostel Market. But I have a doubt if I can legally work in hostels during my permission consulate that extends for 90 days (as a tourist visa entrance - Brazil to Europe) or even if the European government provides some kind of facility for foreign hotelier professionals. I know that the jobs that i'm seeking are not registered jobs and it is for those that i want to know if i can work without concerning about immigration laws. Have anyone heard of anything that can help me? Really appreciate, Gabriel Calamari.

  • Comments

Related Pages