Whether you are a couple or single, Our backpackers is the place for you. Nice and budget hostel in Korcula, Croatia, located in a convenient location just 10-15 mins from Korcula Town and a short walk to idyllic sandy beaches, this property offers everything young travelers could wish for – a fantastic blend of party atmosphere combined with a tranquil location. With a pool, and fully equipped kitchens, this truly is a unique place to stay. I need cleaners and guest host. Thank you

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

craigwilliams

8 years

Can you please give more info about this volunteer job like which type of work you want and how much you pay for this?

Anonymous's picture

MikkiMoonChild

8 years

My name is Mikayla, I am 26 and currently living in Boston,MA,USA. Like most on this website, I'm a wanderlust aspiring to see more of the world while getting to enjoy the amazing experiences of hostel life! I'm a student currently, as well as an artist, musician, bartender and radio personality. So in my downtime, you can usually find me with a guitar, on my motorcycle, or writing in a journal. I have spent both summers 2014, and 2015 traveling Europe. And some of the most amazing experiences and memories I've collected were not only from the cities I visited, but the people I got know while staying in hostels. In fact, towards the end of my last trip- I chose to stay an extra month working as a pub crawl leader in Barcelona. I loved the unity, and excitement for life that filled the atmosphere at this particular hostel. Which is also why I hope to obtain a job, or work for accommodations, in a new location this spring-fall. I hope I have the chance to tell you more about me soon! Thank you for your time!

my email is [email protected]

facebook.com/djmikkiminaj

Anonymous's picture

MikkiMoonChild

8 years

My name is Mikayla, I am 26 and currently living in Boston,MA,USA. Like most on this website, I'm a wanderlust aspiring to see more of the world while getting to enjoy the amazing experiences of hostel life! I'm a student currently, as well as an artist, musician, bartender and radio personality. So in my downtime, you can usually find me with a guitar, on my motorcycle, or writing in a journal. I have spent both summers 2014, and 2015 traveling Europe. And some of the most amazing experiences and memories I've collected were not only from the cities I visited, but the people I got know while staying in hostels. In fact, towards the end of my last trip- I chose to stay an extra month working as a pub crawl leader in Barcelona. I loved the unity, and excitement for life that filled the atmosphere at this particular hostel. Which is also why I hope to obtain a job, or work for accommodations, in a new location this spring-fall. I hope I have the chance to tell you more about me soon! Thank you for your time!

my email is [email protected]

facebook.com/djmikkiminaj

Anonymous's picture

JoanaSchouten

8 years

Hello!

I'm Joana and I currently live in Lisbon as I'm finishing my degree in Performance Arts Studies. My interests include traveling, cinema & arts, learning new things, cooking tv shows and seals documentaries. And I'm also very enthusiastic about photography!
I'm a relaxed spirit who knows how to deal with pressure and is naturally kind, but I also take pleasure from a day of hard work.

I have some experience in waitering and, besides English and Portuguese (languages I'm very comfortable with), I also speak moderate Dutch and I'm taking Spanish classes.

I'll be free to join your team starting in mid July until mid September.

I'm available to answer any questions you may have.

[Skype: j.o.schouten
email: [email protected]]

I hope to hear from you soon!

Joana Schouten

Related Pages