Hello Dear Hostel Team! 

My name is Anastasia !

I’m a 22 y.o. student from Moldova/Romania. I’m very interested in working in hostel. I’m studying international relations in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I’m very interested in applying for an internship and I think to have an internship in hostel would be really great, funny and useful! 

I'm a very sociable, funny and creative person. In my life, I have been fortunate enough to have had amazing opportunities to travel around the world. I’ve been to more than 20 countries. I’m also very adventurous - once I decided to go in India for 2 weeks and I stayed there for more than a year! I’m passionate about traveling, meeting new people, and sharing beautiful and funny stories. I love to paint, dance, and laugh! 

My mother tongue is Russian, my second language is English and my third is Romanian. I also love to cook and share it with my friends. I have experience working as a hostess, promoter, graphic designer and an artist. I haven't worked in any hostels, but I have stayed in so many of them, so I know how the system works. Moreover, I’m a very fast learner. I’m a very honest and open person, I think it’s important to look in the world with a clean heart and happy soul. I’m very energetic and I’m ready to join your awesome team!

I’m available from the first days of July. Also, I am a EU passport holder. 

Thankfully yours,

Anastasia

Best Regards

• Comments

Related Pages