I've volunteered in hostels before and enjoyed my time meeting great people and doing different duties around the hostel that I want to find a job and make it permanent for a couple of months maybe even more than a year, who knows! I'm open to anywhere in Europe, would love a town more than a city to actually get the local culture and vibe. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, would love to hear from you!

Pura Vida,

Martina

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

sanraag10

7 years

My name is Sandra Ramírez Aguilar, I am from Spain and I am 23 years old. I’ m studying architecture at the Polytechnic University of Valencia. Last year I was on Erasmus in Croatia for 10 months, one of the best experiences of my life. Living 10 months abroad with people from all over the world, has helped me to confirm what I already knew, I love to travel, to learn new cultures and to surpass myself. My idea is to work all the summer abroad, for 3 simple reasons: keep improving and practicing my English, earn some money for year abroad in Chile and, the most important one, start a new adventure. The idea is to move as soon as I finish my studies this year, which would be the last week of June. And return to Spain at the beginning of September. I have enough experience as a waitress, because it is not the first summer I work, I have also been combining my studies with a job in the kitchen of a restaurant during the weekends. I am a person who adapts easily, hardworking and eager to learn. My English is good and I can speak it without any hesitation.
Therefore, if you need to cover any job, you can count on me.
You can contact me through this Facebook or through my email; [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Kind regards.

Related Pages