Native English speakers wanted (Istanbul / Turkey) No teaching degree is required.An university degree will be enough. For more pls e-mail us.

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

feodosia

11 years

The person or people(we need more than 1 person) will be teaching English at our language school.

No experience is required.

Anonymous's picture

AndyP1992

10 years

Hi. I couldn't find your email online so I sent you a Facebook message. My email is [email protected] I'm Irish, 21 and about to graduate, and my degree allows me to teach Busienss subjects/French as well. I speak French and German as well as being a native English speaker of course. Would love to spend some time working in Turkey.

Could start in early June.

Please mail me for more info

Kind regards

Andy Purfield.

Anonymous's picture

rmc1229

10 years

Hello,

I have a degree in English/creative writing. I have experience teaching at international schools and would love to join the team. I'm 27 from the United States (Colorado) and have additionally published a book of literary fiction. I'm interested in the position and would love to talk to you further about the opening. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Ryan Collins

Anonymous's picture

daniel.mcelroy3

10 years

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are interested in teaching together in Turkey. We are interested in working around the September timeframe of this year (2014).

Our qualifications are:

Dan (myself): Native English Speaker (American), 120 hr TEFL certificate, University degree, 1 year of teaching experience in China (24 x 45 minute classes per week), extensive travel experience in Europe. 28 years old with previous work experience.

Jess (my girlfriend): Native English Speaker (Canadian), 120 hr TEFL certificate, University degree, experience watching and being around TEFL life for 6 months, extensive travel experience in Europe. 25 years old with previous work experience.

Respectfully,
Dan McElroy

Anonymous's picture

Josh Hostels

9 years

Hi,
My sister and I have good experience in teaching. We would like to consider all possible job offers. We have many awards in essays competitions!

Anonymous's picture

hindz47

9 years

Hi
My name is Paul Hughes, native Englush speaking and educated to Degree level (MSC) with work experience based around project management, sales & sales management and music tuition. I am already living in Istanbul and seek immediate employment.

Should you require any further information please contact me on 07925210168.

Kind Regards
Paul Hughes

Anonymous's picture

casskerr

9 years

Hello,

My name is Cassie and I am a native English speaker from the United States. I have a bachelor degree from the University of Tennessee and would be very interested in coming to teach English in Istanbul. I have spent a lot of time traveling the world and meeting people from different countries and feel that I would be am excellent candidate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Cassie
[email protected]

Anonymous's picture

TeriKoopman

9 years

Please open my mail that I sent. I'm a native English speaker and currently working as store clerk. I'm currently studying in college. I'm willing to help you with your queries and in return, please, can you do my homework at http://www.essaystate.com/do-my-homework. If everything's fine then we can get things started right away.

Anonymous's picture

asyar

9 years

Hi,

I am looking for a native English speaking, preferably American, au pair for my 4 year old daughter to live first in Bodrum and then in Istanbul. A background as a teacher of English to small kids or a kindergarten teacher, as well as a background in the creative arts such as dance, music or theater is preferable. References are required. Starting early August. Salary to be negotiated.

Related Pages