WORK WITH US AT THE HOSTEL Be a part of the team Plan on being in Costa Rica for 12 weeks starting end of August beggining of September 2012 Want to meet a lot of different people from around the globe? Here's a great opportunity for you to live and work in a foreign country, while improving your customer service skills and maybe learn a little Spanish. We periodically have administrative assistant positions available at the Hostel. Ideal position for couples. Duties of the administrative assistant include: Reservations management Sales Point of contact for customers Liasing with tour companies and other accommodation Money handling Studies in Business Administration, Tourism and/or Hotel Management required. Also, eligible applicants with working experience in related fields ( specially Hostels) for at least 2 years, if you have experience on Cruise Ships or Resorts where you live on sight is a plus. Being good at sales is a plus. Applicants in other fields will be considered based con Curriculum Vitae. If you have a can-do attitude, you're a hard-worker, can be flexible, and you're a people person, we'll be happy to accept your application. Minimum stay 3 months. Email us with your profile and a cover letter. ( A video would be great too :) )

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

CasaDelParque

10 years

Hello we are Hostel Casa Del Parque in San Jose, Costa Rica. We are looking for volunteers. If you are responsible, have sales and cutomer service experience, and you like working in a peaceful enviorement Hostel Casa Del Parque could be the place for you. We are looking for people to stay for 1month minimum up to 3 months. Check out our webpage at www.hostelcasadelparque.com and write to us at [email protected]

Anonymous's picture

cirso_br

10 years

Awesome! I know this hostel, it'cool. I was staying during 8 days in this hostel.
So, I'm available to travel and work just in the end of this year/start of the next, like december to february.

Related Pages