we are looking for staff/volunteers. Please understand that the position you would be working for is not paid. You would do some work in the morning between the hours of 11am-1pm, as well as particular chores around the hostel. This work would be in exchange for your accommodation and all that goes along with that. Because it is our busy season and we need enthusiastic, competent help. we can't offer you a guaranteed position right away. we can give you a weeks trial to see if it works out. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and a really fun place to work, especially in summer, but we do need workers also. please let us know if your still interested and we will take it from there. Thanks, Vagabonds

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

Annaritabas

10 years

Hi!

My name is Annarita! I'm 23 and I'm looking for a job in an hotel as receptionist or something like that from the month of February.

Do you need any volunteer ? I'm a outgoing ,professional and easygoing person who wants to work and live a new cultural adventure. I'm really professional and I've already had other work experiencies.
Furthermore,I can speak French,English,Italian and Spanish as well.I can send my CV if you give me an email address.Thank you in advance!Annarita

Anonymous's picture

fede1983

8 years

Hello

I read your ad where looking for volunteers , I am available from 30 December 2015 to 27 March in 2016.

I have already gained experience in the field , I speak very good English ( with IELTS certificate ) , Italian ( Native ) and German .

I graduated from the institute 's professional tourism obtaining a diploma as a technician of the tourism and also as one of the tourism operator .

See you soon

Federico

Anonymous's picture

jdrews

8 years

Hello,

My name Jen Drews I am 20 years old looking for a summer position at a hostel. I speak Spanish and English and I am conversational in French. Do you have an email I can send my CV too?

Have a great day
-JD

Related Pages