We're looking for easygoing person who likes informal atmosphere. The work depends on season and our current needs, sometimes we need help with cleaning sometimes with reception or bar. We can provide food. Breakfast and other meals from our vegan bar. Every day is different meal;soup and main dish plus we have a fast food; french fries, falafel and vegan burgers. Hostel accommodation in dormitory.

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

Castrumlongum

9 years

Hi
I took a look at your post and it looks interesting for me. I'd like to live an experience in Poland and your hostel could be a nice place where to stay and learn. It's ok for me.

But I'd want to ask other infos about the maximum amount of hour of work at day and at week.
Hope to have an answer soon.

Bye
Giovanni

Anonymous's picture

Ela Granda

9 years

Hi Giovanni,
sorry for the late reply, I've just got back form my holidays. Nice to have hear form you. About a job it depends a bit on you, we have cleaning and stuff like that (it's easy to learn) and its 6 hour per day, 4 days a week but we also have f.e. night shifts on the hostel from 20:00/22:00 till 10:00 and then you need to stay in the hostel waiting for late guests or just in case of emergency but you can sleep if its nothing to do (generally it's calm), and in the morning you need to served breakfast (form 8 to 10) in that case its 3 nights per week, sometime we also need to somebody to help in our bar during parties.
If your are still interested in please send us something about you it can be your CV but also you can write us just an email (were are you from, what kind of experience do you have, why are you interested in staying in our Hostel ect.)

And one more, pleas send us replay on: [email protected]

Greetings.
Ela
and Hostel LaGranda Team

Related Pages