Do you want to stay and work in South Korea while meeting locals and making great friends? Are you interested in volunteering at a language cafe? Do you want to help Koreans practice english or another foreign language? Do you want to meet and live with people from all over the world? Come volunteer at Lzone Language Cafe in Busan, South Korea! At Lzone Language cafe our volunteers work five days a week, six hours a day with a break for dinner. In exchange for working for us you will receive free lodging and two meals every day Monday through Friday. On Fridays we have an international party where the volunteers, staff, guests at our hostel, Korean members of the cafe, and local Koreans have drinks and party until midnight. The weekends are free for our volunteers which enables them to travel Busan and the rest of Korea at their leisure. We also offer free Korean lessons to our volunteers. The work required: 6 hours of conversation time with members everyday Monday through Friday Occasional cleaning shifts at the cafe ( work from 1pm - 7pm on that day) Occasional Flyer duty (Handing out flyers to advertise our Language Cafe) Group cleaning at the house every other week for one hour In return you will receive: Free lodging during your stay Free laundry access Two meals everyday Monday - Friday Some free drinks on the Friday parties Free weekends to travel/shop/ and explore Busan, South Korea Free Korean lessons Lzone Cafe and the staff house are located between two universities so there are many shops, bars, and restaurants catered to a younger crowd. There are many scenic places where volunteers can go hiking, go to the beach, or visit temples. We are also located very close to the main subway line in Busan so traveling to other areas is quite easy. Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lzonecafe Our Homepage http://cafe.naver.com/lzonecafe (korean)

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

mehdio95

8 years

I hope you are doing well.
I'm sending this message to ask about the person (EMAIL) I can contact, If I'm willing to do the volunteering program in the Lzone Exchange language Cafe in Busan.

BEST REGARDS

Anonymous's picture

fede1983

8 years

Hello

I read your ad where looking for volunteers , I am available from 30 December 2015 to 27 March in 2016.

I have already gained experience in the field , I speak very good English ( with IELTS certificate ) , Italian ( Native ) and German .

I graduated from the institute 's professional tourism obtaining a diploma as a technician of the tourism and also as one of the tourism operator .

See you soon

Federico

Related Pages