Hello, I am an American citizen and therefore hold a US passport. I have been living and working in South Korea for the past 4 years and would like to work in Europe in a hostel but am having a hard time finding a job that also will sponsor a visa. From what I have been able to find online I can only enter Europe for a 90 day period every 6 months on a standard tourist visa, and I am hoping to make this a longer trip, so would like a sponsored working visa. Ideally I would like to work/live somewhere in Europe and am very open to the idea of where that might be. I am wondering if anyone has any advice or possible job prospects. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Best, Dave

  • Comments

Related Pages